Sunday, July 08, 2007

Seasonal rhinitis

I hate see a Dr for such condition. 99% of the time they always treat it as a viral infection or simple cold or flu.

I know I'm having a allergic rhinitis because:
- I've been having the symptoms (itchy palate, cough, throat irritation ...etc) for the past 7 days


- I don't have any fever or sore throat


- My symptoms worsens with cold enviroments


-I feel slightly better using my expired Nasonex


Now I'm deciding whether to see a ENT Dr or GP tomorrow...



**********************



Friday: Went to watch Dim Sum Dolly with KW. I probably have scared him off coz I ate so much in front of him.


Well, I was really hungry after the show.Hurhur.


Saturday: Went to Zouk with SM and LL. It feels great having to drink in a smoke-free zone. At least I don't get the stink on my hair and body afterwards. I was *again* coughing really badly as the air-con was in a full-blast mode at Winebar. After a few rounds of Martinis, the cough got better though. Guess 3 of us have set a record of having 11th round of Martinis from 9-1am.


Poor SM didn't handle her drinks quite well that she had to run to the toilet a few times performing "merlion" act. Afterwards, we walked over to Hongkong Cafe for some hot drinks plus supper. Gosh, the moment we mentioned the word 'food', SM felt nauseated and wanted to throw up again. Tsk*. I must say that she has improved so much of her drinking business. Usually one bottle of beer is good enough to make her sick.
And me, I think I've still got a bit of Australian- drinking blood in me ;)





drinks and more drinks




When you start feeling 'high', you start to wonder how high you really wanna get





SM can't help but to take pic of this sexy babe with perfect calves and muscle tone.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

glad to hear you are having a good time with your friends! hehe also good to see you got well trained here in oz and have built up more of the aldehyde dehydrogenase enzyme that helps you break down your alcohol ;)

wah sounds like so much fun going to HK cafe... you need to bring me when I am back in S'pore.
all pubs and clubs became some free in NSW one week ago too.

Anonymous said...

Rachel Jie, I'm waiting for you to come back to Sg!! Isn't that end of the year or something? Must be freezing in Bathurst now. Stay warm and lots of hot chocolate ;)
Free pubs?? Means giving out free beers uh? -Flatfeet