Clueless
3 of us were supposed to have a happy and fun time celebrating V's birthday at a local resturant. Not until S asked JJ if he is interested in coming. Judging from V and my sms replies, S should have felt that his presence wasn't necessary. Afterall, V and myself did express to her that "we always have thought it's just 3 of u on today's dinner" thingy.
Anyway, that wasn't the main issue.
S threw a fit at me just because she felt I wasn't being upfront with him about my feelings.
I was stunned for a moment......
On the contrary, why should I be upfront with someone who hasn't even declared his feelings for me?
He has every right to pursue what he wants but doesn't mean I have to show some 'acti0ns' against it. If he doesn't get the hint, then there's nothing much can be done. Bloody loser!
S was saying how she felt stressful because of JJ who has bugging her for info.
Rather getting the support from a long- time friend like S, I was being thrashed by her sayings over a guy whom I don't even know his surname.
Vn was telling me how such person can be called my 'good friend' just because I'm not doing what she thinks it's right. I should deserve at least some respect from S upon my decision towards such issue. Nope, I'm being condemned.
I really have no idea why S choses to be bothered so much instead of telling that guy to move on and get a life.
3 comments:
No! I didn't say such person can be called your "good friend", I said "toxic friend". Hurhur
Btw, if you lose the bet, I wanna try the best Jap buffet around the world.
Hurhur -flatfeet
You wish! So demanding! No LV bag for you! I think I'll win the bet anyway hurhur!
Post a Comment