Don't know why
The clerks cannot listen to simple instructions and so does my assistant nurse. When I want the patient to come on Tuesday, they ought to follow the instruction given and no questions as should be asked.
The reason why I want the pt to come in on a Tuesday is because the ortho Dua lokun will be around to review the pt.
Another issue is I'm having a 'new' assistant nurse. Not exactly new but she has helped out on another area for a fair while before coming back to pod. The most frustrating part is she doesn't listen properly which often leads to communication breakdown. It's like what I want versus on what she assumes.She's untidy and not proactive to top up stocks on time.
Really 'gek sim' sometimes to work with such people. I miss my previous assistant nurse.
1 comment:
What happened to your assistant nurse? You scared her away? :p
Maybe you need to be more firm with your instructions so they know who's boss!
Post a Comment