The moments, my feelings
I've got an elderly client today which almost make my heart broke into pieces. He is down with mutiple medical conditions which( thank goodness!) he's still able to walk himself with an aid of umbrella.
Together with his spouse, he was telling me in Hokkien that how he is worried for his 2 sons on the long run. One day his wife and himself will leave the world. The saddest part is both sons suffered from some form of mental illness. There is no way that they could get proper jobs to feed the family.
The entire whole family just has to rely on the benefits of a charity organisation for living.
Towards the end of the treatment, I was positive about taking charge over his consult fees. This sounds crazy but I didn't get a chance to do it since he's already possessed a medical social benefit card.
2 comments:
Darling that was so nice of you.
I just feel I need to get something done.-flatfeet
Post a Comment