Hullo! This is Mdm Flatfeet and my boobs are not flat.
*Disclaimer: Any events or incidents as described here are purely frictional or in my pre/post manic stage.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
6 months later
I still prefer working with the ang-moh patients. The chances of getting hiccups with ang moh patients are so minimal as compared to the locals.
Congrats on the passing of your TCM exams! When are u free to gimme a dose of acupuncture?? I got upper shoulder and neck pain leh! occupational hazard, bo pian.
3 comments:
Most Singaporeans cannot make it lah.
They complain a lot. But then they don't realise the problem is themselves.
Sigh.
I cleared my TCM College exams liao!
Now for the MOH licensing exams in Sept!
It's been confirmed that I'll be moving to Bukit Timah next month. I hope to see less Singaporeans and more ang mohs! :D
Dr Oz:
Congrats on the passing of your TCM exams!
When are u free to gimme a dose of acupuncture?? I got upper shoulder and neck pain leh!
occupational hazard, bo pian.
Goodie, no more cheapo pts for u at least.
Stab those FON pts of yours. hurhur.
-Flatfeet
I still got to clear the MOH Singapore Acupuncturist Registration Exam (SARE) next month then got officialy license to do acupuncture.
Last week's was teh Grad Diploma exam from the college.
They ngiau. Most clear College exam got Grad Dip then can take SARE exam.
But good for us to have a "prelim" in a way.
Post a Comment