Travel bug hits North
I had to drag my lazy ass up early in the morning to Dr Oz' clinic at Tpy. I was disciplined enough to go for my morning run prior to that.
To speed up the journey, I took a bus to AMK station and followed by train. Guided by Dr Oz's precise instructions given, I've managed to arrive at the clinic as the first client. Met Dr Oz for the first time and gave me 2 jabs which appeared to be not too 'traumatising' for me. Must be due to the skillful hands of Dr Oz. ho ho ho.
Next, I went over to Tpy central to catch up with Sab for a drink. An hour later, caught the bus 238 to another gf's house for some Jap style home-cooked lunch. After our meals, she decided that we should catch a concert by SYC at Tanjong Pagar.Left the concert half-way through for Junction 8 mall.Wahhhhh, junct 8 mall has changed so much. Everything looks so newwwww. hurhur.
The girls have booked a table with Secret Receipe for a get-together dinner. Apparently, the resturant has been shut down.The line was transferred to another outlet upon table reservation.All of us ended up eating at Cafe Cartel, then over to Coffee Bean plus a spontaneous birthday celebration for L at the entrance of Junct 8 since all the shops were shut. Took some silly pics and went on to Mackers for drinks till the place has closed at 1am.
Can't believe I've spent about 7 hrs at Junction 8 mall. Hurhur!
**********************
Sunday - Attended a chinese drama theatre show called 'big fool lee' with my mom at Drama centre (inside National library). My dad went spinning around Fort canning area until I've checked with Vn that the place wasn't there anymore.
And my bro (aka dickhead) , who is a library goer, didn't even know that the new drama centre is there lor!!! Bloody loser!!
No comments:
Post a Comment