Deaaarrr,
I think you ought to be a more happy pregnant lady.
*************
Dear Ben,
Now that you are moving into your second semester in Med 1, I hope you don't feel too despair or lonely being overseas by yourself. Studying abroad wasn't too much of an issue for me. However,everyone is different. All you need is the extra time to get yourself familiarized with the surroundings and finding your own clinque of friends which you can hang out with. Trust me. At the end of your studying journey, your life will be fufilled and relieved at the same time.Maybe you haven't got used to staying by yourself for such a long period of time. And of course, it is unlike the 'staying by yourself' in the army days.
I hope you can persevere and remember that your focus is on your study. Nothing more, nothing less.
I'm sitting with you all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment