Dear Aunties/Uncles/Ah Peks/Ah mahs,
I know you all really care for my happiness. There are times I wish I can stop you all asking me if "I am married or not", "got a boyfriend boh?", " How can no boyfriend with your bootiful face", "If got a guy which I find suitable for you, can I ask him to come down to this room and look for you."
I've been bombed by such questions for the whole of last Friday at my clinic. Nothing much I can do anyway besides just smile lorrrr!
*ROAR*
There was this Uncle (chee-ko-pek?) even volunteer to get me flowers on the next visit.
I don't mind any guy who give me a bunch of tulips anytime though
Who knows I may even plant him a kiss upon receiving it. Ho Ho ho!
*******************************
Back from training with a bunch of special athletes gearing up for Shape run in September. Did a quick assessment on their lower limbs. Most of them not wearing good pair of socks. Every 4 athletes I've seen , 3 of them do possess some lower limb disorders. Funding from the sports hub is limited. I would have sponsor them quality pairs of socks only if my financial status allows. But Ah boy's school fees is due in Dec.....sigh*
*******************************
Have to work more Saturdays this month. Real bummer ;(
*******************************
Dr Oz/DDU: my blood tests come out with negative results. Not surprising ;p
7 comments:
Oh, not surprised, but you'll need another one done in 3 months, hurhur. I have yet to get mine done, happened in May but can't be bothered. :p Ignorance is bliss.
Geez, can I share my 桃花 with you? I already have 2 marriage proposals this year, but how come nowadays guys don't buy the 1 carat diamond before they propose...
I share with you a trick.
If this problem is evident at work and you really can't stand it, simple solution is just wear a ring on the ring finger while you are running your clinics!
After that no more such questions liao! Can work in peace. But remember to take off during lunch and after work hor! LOL!
DDU: So is that the reason why that you rejected their proposals coz no carat? 0.9 carat also can wot. So many tao huas. Im bound to win the bet! ho ho ho.(reminder: Shashimi buffet)
Dr Oz: Ya, maybe I should get a ring and start wearing it during clinic hours. I like that idea ;p
What if they ask what my 'hubby' does and how I know 'him'....etc??
Think must set a fixed scenerio before putting on the ring.
Hurhur!
They won't ask you one lah.
They see the ring, they won't ka chiow you oredi.
dr oz bloke:
I have a diamond ring and a wedding band look alike platinum ring on my wedding finger. Didn't stop them from coming on to me!
All: My colleague also kena such questions. When the pts start asking her how many kids she have, it didn't take her too long to say '5' kids. hurhur! She's unmarried leh.;p
Post a Comment