Pick shit
Mr TT was referred from another hospital for our specialist service. Fine, I took over the case. 90% of the wound was healing well. However, he would need to have a follow up with the previous hospital's surgeon for a wound inspection as done monthly. After the consult, Mr TT will have his dressing done by the nurses weekly. By right, he would need to have his next follow up with me a week later. Not sure what exactly took him a month to come in and see me. The wound site has increased extensively on the lower limb with moderate amount of seeping fluids seen.
So pek chek+++
I told him that it's either he has the follow- up with me on the expected date given or he can choose to have all the follow up at the previous hospital.
While I gave him my honest opinion, I was kinda really trying to control my temper. Just because he is the frigging patient, he can tell me which dressing to use instead of the suggestive one.
I'm ready to discharge him if he screws up the appointment.
************************************
Ooo, my beloved sponsored kid from Tanzania wants to be a Doctor when he grows up.
So happy to receive the annual progress report on my sponsored kiddo today. Good to know that he is obtaining very good grades on all his subjects.
I shall look forward to the day that he will become a famous Dr from Tanzania someday.
A little hope will not kill ya.
1 comment:
What do u specialise in ?
Post a Comment