Friday, November 17, 2006

Asian family values

My friend's mom was rather disappointed because my friend (M) didn't contribute any family allowances. Despite the fact the parents has provided her with an overseas education and paid upfront for her car, M seems doesn't bothered about giving a single cent for family.
M's sis is starting her part time university studies next year and would plan to save up as much as she could in order to complete her uni.She knows that she can't rely on M at all.

This is a typical Asian family culture. When we grow up, it is only normal that we would takeover our family needs.
Just like my bro, I got to pay up his full time uni education on a yearly basis. Since he is leaving for Oz for a road trip, I have to fork out at least a few hundreds of aussie dollah for him to spend. All this is done under the command of my Dad whereby I don't have a second say.
If not he'll just blame it on his wrong decision to send me overseas study and now he is getting back such a lousy daughter who can't even help....

I need a rich man to marry off......


4 comments:

FF said...

Ya a lot of ppl are like that!! Leeches!

Dentist Down Under said...

You still want the financially independent owner of a few houses in Brissy? hurhur

Anonymous said...

FF: I wish the leeches can suck my fat around my pork chop thighs instead.

DDU: how old is the owner? Has he got multiple medical problems and visual impairment? That's my 'ideal' partner leh.

-Flatfeet

Dentist Down Under said...

haha fit as a bull only 56