Ho ho ho! HO!
Having students around are a great way of building up my patience. I got a first year student with his first time hands on in the hospital today. Blurr as a sotong as he is, I think I may have overwhlemed him with lots of information or procedures. With a time constraint limited per patient, he hasn't got a choice but to learn it fast. *too bad lor
After all, when I was a student during a placement, no one tells me what to do , what to take, how to do it...etc. A lot of the time I've learnt things through my observations.
On a happier note, one of my patients just gave me a box of Lindt chocs for xmas!
"Tis the season to be jolly with more and more pressies flala lalala lalala. "
1 comment:
remember to spread the gospel hurhur
Post a Comment