Sux to the pedestrian
I was driving towards the exit of an underground parking in a large shopping mall. As I maintained at a driving speed of less than 10km/hr, there was this whole family of 5 standing at the zebra crossing. Instead of focusing on crossing the road safely, the fatty bombastic daddy was chit -chatting with his sons. At this point of time, I was wondering are they interested to cross the road or not. Knn, wanna chat then chat somewhere else la. Don't make me hog the traffic for nothing.So when I tried to press my acceleration pedal again, the fatty bombom started to cross the road very ( he might be thinking he is a plus -sized model on a runway) slowly and pointed fingers at me for not stopping.
I wish I could break his fingers and stuff it up into his a**.
Whatevar.....
1 comment:
哇! So voilent. I like 哈哈
Post a Comment