Saturday, November 04, 2006

I am in a mutherfrigging mood

My ex boss hasn't pay up for my last week of work. I emailed him and he claimed that I got several insoles reviews. And my pay will be released in awaiting of these reviews within 3 weeks.*hello, how many patients I would know will come in for review.In fact, the patients may or may not come in even. In addition, he will let me know the latest outstanding pay by next week.
Firstly, whatever reviews that are totally none of my business. My services had been rendered and terminated on the date stated via the letter.
As far as to my knowledge, all employees are being paid weekly.
If there's any other outstanding pay to be made later, he should at least have the basic courtesy to clarify on that.


Thank goodness I've stopped working for such asshol*. Such lousee boss deserve a kick into his brains or something.
*ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


3 comments:

Dr Oz bloke said...

do u know the meaning of mutherfrigging?

u sure u are in that mood?!!!

cheers! :)

Flatfeet said...

of course, Dr oz. Tat assho* boss didn't pay my last wage..How can I not be angry????

Dr Oz bloke said...

Err..so angry you want to F**k your M*th*r?

Ooh....

I can take you saying your boss is a mutherfrigging asshole. But you in a mutherfrigging mood? Wow.