Friday, November 10, 2006

Changes

I went to Brewerkz yesterday for the very first time. Had 3 mugs of Golden Ale with a main course. *burp* She showed me around Clark Quay *Crikey* It has changed so much! All the clubs n eating places are so modernised and well-furnished. Very hippee indeed.However, my nursing pal was telling me that from Mon -Thurs, the quay can be quite dead.Of course, when it was time to go home, there are zero cabs at 11pm. Neber mind.
From my memory, I can recall Bus 51 does go to my place. But I was unsure whereabouts to get down my place....Am I sounding too sua gu here?
I was kinda tired....on the other hand, trying to pinch myself to stay awake just in case I've missed my bus stop.
Oh, did I mention that this is my first time taking a train to Clark Quay! How easy is that?

************
Nowadays I am so tired to go out after office hours. Is there any sumthing wrong with me???
On the lighter note, I;m going Raffles Town club later to have a mega buffet with another family friend and her daughter who is also a MO.
I hope I don't over-yak coz apparently I heard she's on the.....err.....more quiet side.

*evil laughs*

7 comments:

Dr Oz bloke said...

Nothing wrong with you.

Welcome to the Singaporean way of life!

Everyday you wake up early and go to work. After work, you go home and drop dead on the bed :)

You mean last time in Australia you can afford to go out at night meh?

So shiok!

Dentist Down Under said...

女人 你在哪里? 我很想你 呵呵

Dr Oz bloke said...

Man I didn't know you 2 had a thing going!

DDU! It almost sounds pornographic! Whaddaya doing with your hands down there? LOL! :D

Dentist Down Under said...

dr oz bloke:

Man I didn't know you've a twisted mind! Bish
I was just saying I miss you, nothing wrong with that. Bish bish
Stab you with sickle probe

Dr Oz bloke said...

Then what's the 呵呵 for?

Unless you think it's pronounced "Ha ha".

It's literally "Ah ah"

Sounds like moaning when you know....

Flatfeet said...

Qing Ai De!!
I miss you also!! hurhur!
Me so tired...just came back from JB (grandma's place).
And today, my mom poked my ass again to wake me up for exercises at 6am?!!

Dr Ozzie: are you suffering from sour grapes syndrome? ;p
NO lor, I don't go out at night in OZ. I yish a goot girl.

Dentist Down Under said...

dr oz bloke:

Bish bish 呵呵 is pronounced as HURHUR.
Sheesh your Chinese is really LOUSY. Bleah!