Good day in Singapore!
Here I am typing this entry in this room where the sun doesn't shine (just like what Shan said about her lab all the time).
It's good to be back and ate black pepper crab after my arrival. (ok, DDU, this is for your info) ;p
Ooo, lunch time. Think I wanna check out the ba chor mee (spell?) later.
** my html is screwed. Can anyone out there to help me out? :(
3 comments:
Not jealous. Me no like crab ;p hurhur 肥死了, 小心发福 呵呵
Do be careful about blogging about your work now that you are in Singapore.
I think the healthcare group yo uare with doesn't take too kindly to blogs.
DDU: Im trying my best to exercise almost everyday at 6am....so tiring...courtesy of the wake up call from mom. o_O
Where have you been missing from MSN again??
Dr oz: Point taken! That's why my blog is often so lame and indirect. *sigh* Im glad my blog is not so 'hot'too. But you never know who will checking out on you.
Post a Comment