Friday, November 24, 2006

Buck up BUCK UP!

I did something kinda extreme while I was in Singapore. I classified extreme 'something that I've never dreamt of doing it...EVER'.

J rang me up at 4 yish in the wee hour morning to go for a run in East Coast Park. I sounded 'sian sian ' and agreed. Omg, what was I thinking at that time man?!.....Morever, I had to get up as early as 6am to be prepared as J 's sister's bridemaid on that day itself leh!!

I was surprised to see some of the pubs at ECP are still opened like 5+ in the morning?? Wah, singaporeans no need to oror is it??
What's more to my astonishment, there are quite a number of people jogging or rollerblading on an early Saturday morning.
After 45minutes of running, I can feel my thighs muscles are getting sore but tone.
Maybe that could be the answer to 'goodbye cellulite'.

************************

I got so much junks accumulated for the past 6 years of stay in oz. I've checked out with my local council for a possible' pasar malam' location. If the weather forecast shows that it doesn't rain on next Saturday, I've planned to set up a stall and 'leylong' my stuffs range from screwdrivers, pre-loved clothings,bags, photo frames, CDs to bric -a -bracs. I'm so excited to be the next pasar malam entrepreneur.
hurhur!

No comments: