Tuesday, December 14, 2004

2 more X'mas cards!

Eli, if you are reading this, I just wanna say that thanks for the lovely christmas card. I am glad that you are there to listen too! We'll meet someday yeah?
Jen from KL also sent me a X'mas card. Whee! This Polish dude from VT claimed that he wanted to send me a postcard which I'll be waiting then!

Perth is suffering from a heatwave today of temperature raising to 41 degrees celsius. So after work, I rather stay at home with the A/C on. Coming to an end of year means I've got credit card subscription fee, car servicing, podiatrist registration, and now travel fees.
I am going to Kalgoorlie with mom in December and so what it is stinky hot. I'm gonna book for the train tickets and hotel bookings tomorrow. How exciting for a gateaway. Wish the bling bling ($) comes in faster. I am getting bored of Perth......

Had a cut/wash/colour/blow on my hair yesterday. The colour looks so more "lian". I got the urge of going for a chin length bob in my next hair salon visit. A bit tired seeing my long hair plus I detest the myth of having longer hair means more sexy??

Retail therapy starts this weekend and facial for me tomorrow. I need to rejuvate myself.....

No comments: