Monday, December 06, 2004

Confusion

Firstly, she said I have stayed in Perth so long and would know the roads a lot better. But when I commented that I should go home first (by judging the route which our common friend took) , she was so defensive and insisted that we should send to her destination first. At this point, I should have shut up, not going against her. Sometimes I do realise that it's hard to convince people the truth even you jolly know THAT's the truth. It's even harder to convince when one is not even in the shoes of a driver.
Well, I've been driving since the age of 19 and more or less, is better off as compared to a novice driver.

It just doesn't make sense and wasting my time blabbering for pete's sake.

The problem with her is she don't listen -properly enough. She will only listen to people whom she think can advise her well. Probably that's where our communication always break down. I am also unsure is it because I am trying to hard to console her or whatever. To the point, I keep reminding myself to draw a line across to avoid treating her too nicely.

I do feel sorry for her too when things get hiccups and sometimes, you just wish if only she takes your advice much earlier on. Now, this is the shi* part.

'kindness doesn't pay"- Is this statement true or not?

Tomorrow the usual gang will be watching a movie. I think I'll keep my mouth shut whether if things go wrong or not.

No comments: