Pimple extractions
On the first hand news, I may have to move house. Landlord wanted to increase the rent to 100 bucks a week which I find it quite unacceptable for a small room like this in a double storey townhouse. Plus ,another requirement of signing one year lease which I totally dislike the idea.
oh most likely I'll be sharing with my g.f, F. Seems that we are fated to move man.....
Pimple extractions was done during my facial today. So soothing after that. Don't even feel like getting out of that 'bed'. I prefer the new beauty salon than the previous location. It's amazing how the K (my beautician) told me that one of the ex-clients has actually "stolen" their former location by trying to find out the lease. Then what's worst was this ex client engaged another beautician to set up another salon then. Tsk...human beings can be so evil and incorrigible at times.
Set up a list of food for Xmas dinner. Can't wait for next week to arrive........I feel so slack...
No comments:
Post a Comment