Last Christmas I gave you my heart......-Wham!
I saw this ultra retro MTV (original) on Christmas Day itself! I would probably say this is the "best" song for the Christmas. In fact, Christmas is the most boring public holiday for moi I think.On the contrary, this year's christmas, Mom and myself went to the beach and dinner with a few girlfriends at my place. The menu includes green salad with Italian/caesar dressing, roast turkey and potato salad with fruit jelly desserts.
On boxing day, Mom and myself went to Fremantle market. Not much places to hang around especially the post christmas sale doesn't start until after 27th Dec. Unlike the places in Melbourne/Sydney, Perth needs to buck up on their retail trading hours to cater people like me. Weather is extremely hot here too.....like 38 degrees celsius.
Need to pack up stuffs to leave for a trip tomorrow. Whee whee!
No comments:
Post a Comment