Evil nurse & weekend randoms
Friday:
Drove down to Mandura approximately about 75kms from Perth. The volunteer (as a receptionist) was late and I thought I might to juggle in between treating the patients, making appointments and collecting money or even handling phonecalls. I find that all the volunteers are really queer. They make comments about me in front of the patients after i've treated them. " Gee, she is rather quick in her treatments." "She is running ahead of time". Wondering what the f*ck is wrong with these people. I am quick because there is nothing abnormally wrong in your feet. Next, I wanna be on time and NOT losing time if possible. Each patient are entitled 20 minutes of care only. I can't really bothered talking back to the volunteer which besides, she is quite old enough. I don't to be labelled as a elderly bully for whatever sh*t reasons.
Saturday:
Since Christmas is just around the corner, I decided to work on Saturday. Going to the country Northam 95km east of Perth. I've been there twice and I didn't take a country road map with me. Based on memory for as far as I can recall, I managed to find my way there without too much fuss. The highlight of my blog started here: This bad nurse from a nursing home asked me to remove my stuffs off HER trolley. She sounded rather desperate so I let her have her way then. Next, telling me off rudely to see a patient on the OTHER side of nursing home. With her inital incorrigible behaviour/manners, I just told her that I'll see how it goes later. Advised to put a dressing on that lady's toe first and someone is coming to the nursing home to work on following monday too. Later, she brought in another staff and asked me to repeat what I've said so that she ca document it down that i refused to see the patient. At this point, she is driving me to the maximum limit of my patience. I told her off to write whatever she wants while in my mind, i've already decided to see the patient later. She is just too much..........then again, her husband probably didn't give her a good night ...that's why.
This is what I wrote in the paitent's note as showed partially:" Informed by a rude nurse to see this patient urgently........
HMPH* sorry I don't take craps and I also don't expect people to take mine.
Dinner was with Dave and his beloved. The dinner was great but it was rather a chilly night where the girls are seen wearing their tubes and skimpy skirts battling against the cold weather. Losers.
Sunday:
Woke up late but still have time to dress up for a lunch date with other fellow podiatrists. It was great meeting other people (all ladies) while enjoying a succulent WA seafood risotto and chocolate panacotta with pistacio bacalva...plus..too many glasses of champagne and wines.
Feeling sleepy...
No comments:
Post a Comment