Would you settle for Mr Rightish or Mr Just-Nice only?
Managed to wake up early just to catch one show only "The Notebook" at Queensgate, Fremantle. Seriously, I have no idea where exactly the movie theatre was so I just sort of approached the lady while we were waiting at the traffic light. This show has been highly recommended by my oz mates. Baseline of the story is "every great love there is a great love story."I wouldn't categorize this film under your old typical 'love story' movie. Initially there were like 3 peeps in the cinema and then half way the previews came along another couple. Feeling sorry for myself going to theatre without a partner? Nope. Doesn't really worry me as my objective is to watch the movie and nothing else. The best part would be not letting any body catch me in my dreadful sniffing during the show. At the end of the show, I just wish if only I can hear some fabulous love stories of how my grandparents got together. I never have a clue. With the only maternal grandma in her 80s now, I doubt she can remember as much.
Besides the touching film, I saw a few potential books which I wanna get it:
1) Book of elegance- teaching you the terms on apparel and wearing things at the right time.
2) He's just not into you- by sex of the city's authors , I had a good laugh reading the first few pages. If only this book exists in the library.....
3) The Notebook - by Nicholas Sparks.After watching the movie just simply brings me looking forward to read more about it.
4) Travel books/Stories and now I am currently reading Anna's Point of Departure. It describes how the divorced mid-50s lady with grown up kids goes travelling around the world plus what she sees and experienced.
I hope singles out there don't start panicking about not getting married or getting a mate. It's not that bad and who says everything is too late at the age of 26?? If one's life expectancy is at 80, even you are married at 40, you would still have 40 years of togetherness. SO why hurry and love for the sake of loving?
No comments:
Post a Comment