Sunday, December 12, 2004

House painting

Mic's house needed help to paint the walls. So, Miss F and myself went over his place in the morning to start painting at the laundry and extended dining area. Weather was quite chilly today in fact so we just had to forgo the beach outing in the later part of the day. Mic- I will label him as Mr Frugal. It's not a bad thing but it's an excellent point for anyone who is going to be his wifey in near future. Mr Frugal made lunch and dinner for us at his place and no doubt, we wanted to have the makan outside instead. He did gave us the options to eat outside from his shout. The options, however, always "disappeared" towards the meal times. In fact, Mr Frugal then suggested to have cakes and coffee at a local bookstore cafe nearby - yes, that was his treat. I am not complaining much in the sense it's just strange to see how people open up their options and yet, they don't usually meant what they say.
Later in the eveing, Mr Frugal rented DVDs instead of deciding to go out movies with us.

Mr Frugal is not a poor man to the point that he is not living on a dole or getting money from centrelink. Somehow, I just feel that he is not being generous enough. If he's living on the pension, I can truly understand why. But, I guess he wouldn't be living up to his name if he didn't have such character in himself. By the way, Mr Frugal is still looking for his soulmate.

I am not in the position to judge his character but only to express my perceptions on him.
Someone out there will like his frugality?He's still single.................

He's definitely not for me.

Money is not everything but I believe if one has the power to earn a decent salary every month, why can't one spend a few couple bucks and enjoy good quality times with friends?

No comments: