Happy New Year 2005
In fact, I didn't stay up late to welcome the new year. The neck pain and headache have been bugging me since yesterday. All I want is to rest. Hitting onto the bed by 9pm and woke up like 8yish in the morning. Mom made some breakfast and I feel like going back to bed again. Don't know why as I grow older, I need more sleep.Perhaps, I also need to identify several tactics to rejuvenate myself. (*hint: resolution number 1).
Since I've got my permanent residency, the resolution number 2 is getting a full job. There are jobs everywhere and it's just a matter of where one wanna work.Something to think about...
Resolution number 3: save save save! For my ultimate Euro dream in 06 and a nice apartment.
Resolution number 4: Pack my junks.
A short family history:
My maternal grandma is brought up by fosters parents where they also had 2 daughters themselves. My m.grandma is considered the youngest among the sisters then. Her foster parents also brought back another son but eventually he decided to return to his own natural parents. My grandma is supposedly leading a very comfortable life after she got married her husband who owned a small grocery shop. When WWII broke out, Japanese invaded Malaya where most of the men fleed into the forest to hide. That's how my grandma never see from grandad again. At that time, she already had her 1st child ( my uncle). Later on, my grandma married her 2nd husband who works as a rubber tapper. Together with my grandma, they brought up another 2 children (2nd uncle and my mom). How interesting.......I wish I can dig out more about the ancestry past.
No comments:
Post a Comment