Luck-less
No luck with the house yet. Just walking via different house agents to get some list for rental properties. Wish me luck once more *again*. Left about 2 weeks to search for my new 'home'.
Otherwise, things are pretty much the same. I'm looking forward to meet my vast amount of friends back home and family. It's always nice to be back to the home nest minus Dad's/Mom's nagging. Eugene rang me yesterday but I was driving like 10okm/hr on the freeway. Subsequently, we still managed to chat up a little over the net on that night itself. Ohhh, I got myself a job as a locum podiatrist in Singapore! The bling bling is good and I can't complained much. Well, that would really come in handy since I have my mobile, rent, internet, credit card, bills to pay prior leaving. Soon, it will be the car insurance, professional indemnity insurance and car registration to pay in the upcoming months. That's how I plan my financial status - always take a step ahead in term of money matters.
I wanna go on holiday when I'm back in Singapore if possible. Thinking about 4 days Hongkong or just China. Still got mambo and clubbing with my bro and g.fs, and cousins. cham cham. Not sure shall I paste a forum to meet travelling friends in singapore or not....
Friendster- realised that I am getting more reply from my old sec school pals! That's great and hopefully will meet them up eventually when I'm back in SG.
Have to ring a surgeon tomorrow to ask her opinion of this very interesting case I've seen at the prison. It's ultra disgusting to look so I shall not harm my readers by putting it up....even though there is a temptation to do that.
I hate missing I...... I need to be stronger than before and I will......What if I ever see him again? How would I react? In fact, after those few nights of writing essays on my notebook, I am thinking less of I.*shrugs*
VN and myself had a little prank. We started to give around her ex-boss number coz he is such an arsehole who doesn't think before he says anything. See, what goes around turn around. VN is one of the rare pals whom I can chat anything under the sun. I can say she is the brainy one ..always full of idea and keen on pressing the gums to release the pus (ya she is a dentist).
No comments:
Post a Comment