Woos
Pays from prisons are not coming in on time. I think my level of patience is exceeding beyong my limits. I am going to ring the Ministry of Treasury and blurt at them for their inefficiencies. That would be the first thing to do in the morning.
Next, remember to ring to pay for the medical supplies via credit card deduction.
I am moving out soon to stay with another girlfriend. So I shall say goodbye to the student accomodation housing at the end of month. Tee hee. Got all my boxes prepared and anytime I am ready to pack up.
Need to start working hard in the month of Jan.I am going back to Singapore on Valentine's Day but I've yet paid for the ticket.
Oh, I've just receieved a letter from the podiatry assocation saying that now podiatrists are allowed to use the title 'Dr' but at the end of the name must have the word '(podiatrist)' if one fufill the criteria as below: Masters holder, 4 years postgrad experience, must register in Australia and so on. In addition, those podiatrists who are certified to do acupuncture on foot and ankle (mainly) are allowed as long as they follow the sterility and legisation rules hold by the board.
No comments:
Post a Comment