Sunday, January 02, 2005

Tim Sum Buffet $11 per head

So full on my tum tum! Didn't had any dinner or lunch because I had a huge tim sum buffet feast with mom and my g.f - F. Don't be surprise that our usual tim sum routine is to sit up to 3 hours in the resturant and savouring the food slowly. Not scoffing down those food of course as unlike those 'kiasu' peeps. Guess we had the most rounds of tow huay (beancurd).......almost like 4 bowls per person.

Weather is abit on the cool side today. Thank goodness that I brought a cardi out with me. Actually I always enjoy the weather in their high 20s temperature.

Landlord came over and I had to move out by end of Jan. SO strange. Mr A is able to sign for 6 months lease and I can't. It's funny how the landlord said that someone also want Mr A's room and yet they still allowed him to stay on. Anyway, I had enough of staying with students. So goodluck to the landlord if she can find 2 people to move in straight as soon as possible.
Moving is such a big hassel...the thought of driving around to look for a decent place to stay is such a pain in my head and a**.

Need to edit the pics from the trip in Kalgoorlie and hopefully I can find time to paste it on my Virtual tourist website soon.


JS showed me this ultra cool website:
http://web.canon.jp/Imaging/astro/pages_e/01_e.html

No comments: