Saturday, January 15, 2005

I'm getting wrathful......

No news on the house. At a point I feel like grabbing a newspaper and start driving around to look a decent place on my own. Throughout my stay in Perth, I've never across so much trouble to look a house to stay. Right now, it is such a long tendious process. Suggestion on a long list of houses is impractical and time consuming.Rather, it is also difficult to tell people to be realistic with the options of choosing the houses as we know we are all different in certain ways. By the way, I tend to choose to live close by for easy access to many places (for instance is my boss place). Driving up to 2-3 destinations to work in a day can be quite tiring and the last thing on my mind is going home fast and rest. Then again, some people think just because I drive and that doesn't make a difference.
Ohh yes, the differences are petrol fees, time, accessibility .....

On the other hand, why I am explaining so much here.?Guess the true drivers would understand how I feel.

Went over to a g.f's place for dinner. Don't know what's got into her head, her expession of speech plus usage of words are not so friendly. I chose to keep quiet. No point arguing with someone not in the right state of mind. There are just some people out there who doesn't think before they open their mouths...



No comments: