My temper & My 1st solo surgery
One of the prisoners exceeded my limit of patience yesterday. "GO AWAY"- raising my voice without even looking at him. He told me his problems and expect me to follow his treatment regime. What the hell I am here for in the first place. The conclusion was he wanted me to write a letter of referral to allow him to have his shoes from the property to be taken out. The prisons have strict rules that I can only do what I can. Unless some poor chaps having deformed feet or losing a toes, that's when I'll only write a medical referral to the supervisor. Hate being manipulated by these people.#$*%U)^(
Oh! I've done a total nail avulsion on a big toe on someone on my own. Feel so proud of myself now. TEEHEE!!
I missed I but I hate his guts. My friend even called him slack prick with no respect. But I am going to write a 'final' letter to him - once and for all to tell him I actually missed him. Uhm, well, like what my friend said, he should be flattered that someone is missing him. I mean , it's not everyday that you get messages like I missed you. Morever it took me a while before deciding to write or not. Then again, I feel that I've got nothing to lose. In regardless of the outcome, I am prepared mentally. At least, I've done my best part of it. I must always tell myself don't procrastinate to get things done because life is too short.
I may have been swept away by the Tusnami if it did strike 4 years ago in Phuket. I was standing and relaxing Patong Beach and now, the beautiful images of the island can only remain in my memories.
So here, I've learnt to be more upfront with my feelings rather than hide it at the bottom of my heart...
No comments:
Post a Comment