Friday, January 07, 2005

Mint-coloured dress

After car servicing, my g.f and myself decided to waste our time shopping in the city. Saw this really nice green mint tube dress and yet not revealing for the price of $54 as reduced from $80. I can never carry off those ultra sexy a -few -pieces -covered -body clothings. Somehow, with my 'decent' looking face, no way I can be more sultry than sweet in those sexy cuts wear. I want a more 'changeable' face! *kidding* - I am happy with what I have anyway. I always prefer to wear brightly coloured clothes than those dull boring colours (eg, shades of grey).

Girlfriend F was lovely to buy me a nice lunch and with one set of meal +drink purchased, we get to sing an hour of karaoke. *chuckles* . F also took a calender with her by mistake that she thought it was for free. Then again, the stack of calender was piled up next to a collection of free local chinese community newspaper. Too bad for the boss then.

Tried Smsing the landlord to view the potential house and yet heard nothing from him/her. Bah.

Oh, someone apparently scratched my car.........What goes around, comes around. Curse him/her hands to be chopped off by someone or preferably, let them turn ill rotten and gangrenous. Whoever you are, you deserve it.

Back to ebay's business......






No comments: