Road rage shall not be tolerated
I wonder why the Ozzies like to hog up on one lane even thought there are 2 lanes going in the same direction. I decided to change lane since I am kinda stuck in the line of cars and yet no one is willing to make a move to the next lane. So I checked the road lines (making sure overtaking is legal), sigalled at least 3 secs and check my blind spot before swerving my wheel. Who knows, half way through the turning, this maroon family car just speed up behind me. At this moment of time, i can't leave my half way steered wheel there so might as well changed to the lane as quickly as possible. Bear in mind that the speed limit on that road is only 60km/hr.
Just less than 10 seconds later, we stopped at the red traffic light. She was behind my car , pointing her middle finger as I can see from the front mirror. The next thing was she jumped out of her car , leaving her young passengers in car seats, came up to me and gave a whack on my car windscreen. Geez, her knuckles must be in real pain. She just speed off in her family car after that. Of course, she almost ruined my day but I did submit an incident report to the police.
Ozzie polices are ..uhm..so inefficient. This Mr Police told me that unless I decided to get her to court then they will follow it through. But I reckon, the police should at least show some warnings to her that it is wrong to road rage and endangering her kids in the car. The thing is I am going back to Singapore also........going to court is quite troublesome here plus it can take up to months for the court to be avaliable. There has got to be more efficient ways to handle these trivial but important matters. Then again, their brains are probably stuffed up with too many hamburgers and snags (hotdogs).
Ok, that added another 'Xiaoren' for me to hit on the list. Curse her to have laosai for weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment