Friday, January 07, 2005

More missons to be accomplished

OOoook, my mom has left Perth for Singapore today. This afternoon, we went to tour agency to book my flight back to Singapore on Valentine's day. Isn't that great that I can avoid to see those lovey dovey couples on the streets. At least I get to enjoy half of the day flying inthe air while busy switching between channels on the SQ's inflight entertaiment.

So that's mission accomplished number 1.

Next, house hunting begins from now onwards. Dateline is to move out at the end of the month. The thought of calling those agents, emailing, oragnise time to view,and driving around make me wanna puke. Bah*In addition, i;ve got about 20 organisations to report for changing of my address. Some required a formal letter to be written too. *double bah*

I've written 2 complaint emails to the following employees. If nothing or the matter of me not getting paid has not resolved, I will write a formal letter to the Wageline. So that people will learn not to take my service for granted.

Think my hormone level is fluctuating'. I just wanna to be left alone and not sure why, I always enjoy shopping, fixing stuffs or doing things myself. Not say that I am a selfish person but seriously, I would rather look at peace and traquility that resent on my mind.I would prefer to ask for help if I really need to. Should I say that maybe I do possess a strong independence character.

The search for a house continues....*yawns*

No comments: