Crossed
One of my vietnamese friends is getting married on the day which I'll be leaving for Sydney. I feel really bad if I can't attend his wedding. He has been a great help especially during my uni days. I am so crossed in the sense that should I pay extra money to change the flight?*sigh*
I supposed he would feel disappointed coz I know if it's my wedding, I would feel the same too.
Spent the whole day running errands: Got my street directory of Sydney (it's a big big place with many suburbs), sorted out my flight to Singapore at the end of June, bought some chinese herbal stuffs, and more to come...have to book for car service, change my car tyres, and buying another ticket from Sydney to Perth...
I intend to colour my hair..black. Wanna stay original on my hair colour which I;ve decided ;>
No comments:
Post a Comment