Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday's treat

Was raining heavily on Friday night but the girls still decided to go Harbourtown for late night shopping. Guilty me cannot resists buying 5 tops for less than 20 bucks. Good deal hey. I know I shouldn't buy so much stuffs as I am relocating pretty soon. Sigh*
Saturday was so bored as usual. Weather was not that fantastic till Cara sms-ed me to ask if I wanna go Relay for life to volunteer as a podiatrist to treat people's sore feet after the runs. Relay for life is an annual event whereby people just keep running continuously for 24 hours (of course, they take turns to do that) on track as part of fundraising on cancer foundation.
Massage and facial are sunday's treat. But this China aunty really can massage very hard on my body and till now, I am still aching all over. I never felt so much that I had to endure that high level of pain.

Met some of my classmates earlier on at a pub. The strange thing is...only one person orders a coke and the rest are not drinking. I do feel like buying a pint and then again, what's the point of buying it since the rest looks as if they are on some 'financial burden'. Whatever, that generally turns me off from buying any drinks which I rather to drink my Fosters at home. I can't also imagine how contented my classmates can be by working nurses homes and senior citizens. I would say they are the worst jobs - it kinda screw up your back on long run with too much bending down and reaching their toes...grrr.

Freda's aunty was nice to speak to me about tips leaving in Sydney and car transport matters. Indirectly that reminds me of a g.f of mine who can't forget about G. I hope Ah Jxx will be strong and move on. It's better off this way than having yourself trapped on some shameless dudes. Tell me where is that brain-washed machine.......



No comments: