Saturday, April 16, 2005

What I saw recently

A granny taxi driver. There is no age limit in terms of when you can stop driving in Western Australia. All the oldies only need to retake a eyesight check and driving test prior renewing their licences. Maybe I should consider taking up the job as taxi driver when i get really old just to earn some cash.Being on pension is just not enough to spend on living.A nice retirement villa already cost about AU 2k a month.

What a sedentary lifestyle on a Saturday. Basically I sleep and eat the whole day. If I wore a pedometer, it would have only show less than 20 steps/day.
Boiled some chicken herbal soup for the housemates and perhaps next weekend, we'll have a yum cha cheesecake session ( it's a trobolone cheesecake made by me of course).

Spoke to Kent on MSN. He claimed that I am a Miss independent with strong character. Aiya how can not be strong when one has to live in overseas for some time. When you're overseas, you learn to be more focused, see things in a bigger pictures, be more patient, learn how to fix or set up electrical applicances, get a good grip on reading road maps, better understanding of your car mechanic problems and learn the art of cooking better food. Hur hur!

But I wish to master the art of changing tyres..... who knows some hunkys need car tyres fixing along the road ;p



No comments: