Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I hate to do this....

I am going back to SG in July for one reason: to attend my best friend's wedding. Firstly, this is my blog and of course I am entitled to release my views and sorrows here rather than being classifed I am bitching against her (let's put her name as EN).
Moreover this would be a bad time to tell the truth while her whole mind is focusing on work and marriage preparation.

EN is one of my best friends. Together with VY, our friendship is as closed as in sistahood. Being friends for more than a decade, our parents knew each other very well and not to mention that we live in the same neighbourhood for years.

EN is currently working in a finance sector for a local bank. She just got started whereby she hopes to acheive a name of her own someday in the banking world. However, she needs to start off by doing sales which simply drives her to high level of stress. That's not the point.
Her soon to be hubby- looks to me a rather well-to-do business man. At least, he is well to do as compared to average household. From my perspective, EN seems to tone down a lot or rather tamed by her fiance.No more happy go lucky EN. She just refused to say much about her inner feelings when asked. I am not sure how much she appreciates that I am returning back to SG just for her wedding. My mom thinks i am nuts plus I have just gone back to SG last March.EN did breifly mentioned that if I am not going back for her wedding, that would probably mark the end of friendship. Am i suppose to take this as a joke or threat?
It really amazes me that all it takes is someone whom she knows for a year to change her personality and characters.

Communication: We try to talk on emails but her reply was always a few sentences. It seems that she lacks of interest to read or reply. Either way which doesn't bothers me. I reckon on the long run, I may give it up on her.It will be too exhausting too keep it up. At least VY emailed and gave me a general ideal of what's happening in her life. And that is what I call communicating.

Now my plan is going to SG and work again. At least for my flight money which I've paid in AU.

In addition, self-sponsored bride's maid dress and shoes need bling too!

No comments: