How?
My soon to be boss from Sydney rang me and check if I am ready and prepare to go over there for work. Needless to say, I am not overly excited and to me, it's just like moving from house to house. I realise that the boss seems to change his words quite frequently.Initially he offered me to stay at his place (together with his wifey) until I got an accomodation.Now, the table has overturned and he wants me to get a place within the 5 days of stay. At this point, I'm beginning to feel a little queer.Generally, I never feel comfortable to stick with a couple at any situation. VN said his wifey may feel threatened by my chio bu-ness (uhm, pretty?) and that's why she 's probably pretending to whine to husband as to suggest that I need to get out of their house asap. Seriously, I am only interested in earning a decent living and who really cares about her husband.
The idea of snatching her husband is far beyond my intention. Please lor, i rather get a goofy and nerdy dude than him. Morever, I never like men with 'baggage'.(thanks to KH for correcting my grammar and spelling mistakes ;p)
If I am the wifey, don't think I would behave in such a way like her.Then again, KH claimed that I would be like her eventually.*eyes roll up* I used to let my ex bf to do whatever he wants or whoever he goes out with. Really, why worry? He always let me know in advance anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment