Thursday, April 07, 2005

FISH

While I was driving along the road, the thought of Yu-ming (fish -his nick) came across my mind. Yu ming was studying dentistry in Arizona right about the same time when I came over to Perth for podiatry study. We used to talk quite a lot online where he even helped me to look for a good anatomy website as my anatomy did sux at that time. Almost every christmas, I'll be at his place for christmas celebration. We , of course, can't take our hands off majong session. I do missed him as my very dear friend. I believe if he is still alive today, we would still be very good friends. Just spoken to Naomi and hopefully she can find out where yuming's tomb is. I just know that I need to pay him a visit in anyway possible when I am back in SG at the end of June.

Shan2 just got an email add for me. It was an email belong to a long lost friend of mine. Just realised that he is working together in the same department with Shan2. I am contemplating whether to email him or not. We used to be quite good friends..... Yeap we did went out but I haven't had the slighest idea that he had a g.f at that time. Neither nor I was interested in knowing. His g.f found out that we plus another friend had a farewell dinner (prior leaving australia at that time ), she was fuming and threatening to break off with my friend. Ever since, our friendship just 'died'.
This is probably where I developed the phobia of going out with guys who didn't tell me about their girlfriends' existence. And therefore, I always insist the guys to let their g.fs know if he is coming out with me. This is all being open and honest in a relationship and also not forgetting to treat each other with respect. Likewise, if my (future) b.f wants to go with some girl pals, that's fine as long as he tells me about it. I always believe if you really like that person, you gotta set him free without worries.

No comments: