Saturday, April 16, 2005

"I'm Engaged"

This word constantly keep ringing in my ears recently......

Here are the 'culprits':

Chomp Chomp (a dentist from Melbourne)-finally got to engage the love of his life
CL- a lawyer friend getting hook up with another fellow colleague
Dk- Dr friend who reveals the truth upon my interrogation.
VY- my fav g.f engaging la...since they got the house oreadi
ET- Needless to say, marriage +engagement all at one shot

Better stop here before the list gets longer.

So am i trying to say I am on the panic to hook up with someone? The answer is no. I know where my qualities lie..Self assurance ? Maybe not. It takes a real man with guts to love me for who I am and what I am capable of doing.

Self assessment:
Qualification - 2 BScs
Cooking Skills -checked
Managment skills -checked
Beauty-lies in the eye of beholder
Empathy- as best described (well, most farking guys would actually think I am rather a submissive person instead. Can't you see the difference? Dumb a**)

Why do I have such thinking that it's good to have a nerdy boyfriend so that I wouldn't get much threat from any girls?? Then again, naturally I am attracted to the goofy types..What's wrong with me?

No comments: