Saturday, April 09, 2005

Fruitful Saturday Not

As usual, when it's not a working day, I tend to sleep in a bit more till 10am. After finished washing up, had my late breakfast and logged online. Geez, certainly I need more life than that. Saw FF (another fellow blogger) online and she told me her main attraction is drinking hoegarden. Next Eliza was online for a short while. I decided to intro Eliza to Gene via MSN ;p
The outcome was ok which at least, both of them are able to talk without any hindrance or I should say with my presence. I should get a private matchmaker company registered as my weekend business. After all, staring the feet all weekdays can get quite bored. Hurhur!
Potential match making business in Singapore? Possibility is there. After all, the SDU can't be the only one handle all da singles population.

Don't know why I am just enjoying myself introducing friends to one another. However I have absolutely no intention of hoping friends to get hook up with one another eventually. In simple terms, I am just helping to widen the social circle aspect. Morever, I don't see it as a bad thing after all.

Supposed to go out with Pip and a bunch of aussie dudes but it was cancelled at the last min. Instead, I went out with Kelvin doing power walk (meaning "walking fast") for about an hour plus at the South Perth Park. On the contrary, I had a nice but fattening DIY pancakes for dinner.Maybe I should do more power walk tomorrow or else I am gonna be a fat bridesmaid in June.

TV sux tonight with the English Royal wedding on almost every channel. Give me a break......... that leaves me no choice but to stay online.

No comments: