"ohh that looks beautiful........."
Yesterday was my last day working in a nursing home. I wore this black punky belt with bullet-punched holes with my brown pants and Esprit white polo tee. Seems all my oldies love it!
I didn't know they would like this sort of uhm- fashion. Pretty surprising indeed. Even one grandma raised up her thumb and agreed with my fashion statement. Couldn't help but I grinned to myself.
Later on, moving to Room 25, this granny asked me:" So do you have a boyfriend?" (know what, this question is soo hot that it became the top of my list for questions asked by grannies/oldies).
I nodded my head and replied :" nope". Grannie replied:" such a shame. I think you are a very pretty lady."
Me:" nah, no one wants me probably (with a humble tone)."
Grannie: " yes, I would think you are a very pretty lady."
I just smiled at her and said :" Thanks Mrs O for your lovely comments. Maybe someday.....have a nice day ahead anyway.."
Went to change one of my car tyres and that goes my Ka-ching! Boss rang yesterday and he just wanna make sure that I am confirming to go to Sydney ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment