A blog on Ah peks (elderly men)
Ah Pek Yeo is celebrating his 90th birthday next month came in to visit me for general treatment.He presented with multiple sun spots cancers on his lower limbs which he never fails to tell me how he had very minimal protection under the sun during the World War II on board navy ship.
Wearing his thick glasses with hearing aids both attached to his ears, he asked me if I have family here.
" No, Mr Yeo," as I replied politely.
Then he went on asking if I do have a boyfriend.
"Nope, maybe I can get some recommendation from you," as I giggled a little. (gawd, sounds like I am trying to hook up this Ah pek right?)
Ah pek Yeo continued:" Well, most of my folks are much older than you. Unless they don't mind a young lady like you."
Wah, for a moment I thought I am gonna strike myself a rich old man.....hurhur
**************************
Ah Pek Tan kissed my (gloved) hand. Like how?
While I was trying to adjust his insoles when he is standing, he almost lost his balance and crushed my fingers! The fact that he is also weighs like more than 90kg. He felt apologetic and ...........*kiss*.
Sigh* I would rather to have a toad to kiss my hand.
3 comments:
Wa, Looks like I got competition leh.
I am jealous oreidi!
You do meet lots of interesting people in your line of work I must say.
But I know you're humouring Ah Pek Yeo but what happens if someone who looks like George Clooney walks in and starts flirting with you while you are doing what you do?
Bet you'll be stepping on his toes instead of vice versa ;-)u
What about their grandsons??? Get them to intro! ;p
UB: Why not you intro your sons to me? What's there to be jealous??*sigh* old rich charming uncles are not my type.I rather have the ah peks with dessicated wrinking skin and puffing for air and RICH.
If you do watch the swimmers at the commonwealth games, the English and Scotts have got hot bods and tight butts.Candy eye watching for free ;p
By the way,if you also did watch George Clooney starring in the film 'Syriana', man, he sure put on quite a a fair amount of weight.
DDU: Their grandsons are super old and not sick. And their great grandsons are like so underaged. I don't wanna charge for paedophile.
Post a Comment