Monday, March 13, 2006

Unhappy Monday...

B, my fellow colleague, has got a huge problem. He likes using my stuff (without my permission obviously) and not putting it back in its original place. This has been the umpteen times that I gotta place MY instrument (with my name on it) whenever I get to work every Monday morning. As I am working on the weekdays while he works on the weekend, I've placed this 'angry' note in my cupboard where I keep my stuffs. He leaves me no choice but this simply tells me that he has poor manners, he has no basic courtesy of placing the stuff back after used. Who cares if he drive a posh car while having such a rotten attitude. KNN him.

Happy Monday!! My beloved kid from Tanzania wrote me a letter from the help of his Aunt. Each time when I got him some stickers , he would use one on the letter itself. I'm glad we are doing a lot of letter correspondance. I love letters!

Another pleasant surprise came from Elizabeth. Thanks darling for sending a flower postcard and a beaaaautiful bookmark as my b'day gift. I can't say anything more but this space of my blog today is dedicated to you. Thanks for being my friend and I've started using the bookmark ever since I've received it. I love flowers!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

well looks like you had a mixed feelings kind of day. I hope tomorrow will be better. *sigh* hope yournote works because I bought special chewing gum with calcium to give to patients who I felt might need it and someone from my clinic kept stealing it!!! I had to write a note that if they want some they can order from my boss but they still kept stealing it!! bah!

Dentist Down Under said...

Rachel,
Is it Recaldent? I took a whole box from my ex-boss before I left coz he still owes me $3000++. Arsehole. I should have taken more stuff. Maybe a few luxators and exo forceps to do a full clearance on him

Dentist Down Under said...

Darling,

My sponsor child doesn't reply my letter! I guess her interpreter is too lazy to write for her. Hmph. I am so jealous!

Rachel said...

DDU! what!? so can't you take legal action against him?? I will help you to do full clearance... knock him out first. Give him IV midaz and make him sign his surgery over to you haha

Yeah it is the recaldent. I have yet to try out the mousse for myself on my own fluorosis spots heh.

Flatfeet said...

Eh, what's that calcium sweet? I want also!! Is it nice to eat and chew?

Rachel: Those stealers should a taste of hell after they die.If the angry note doesn't work, I would consider to re-phrase my little note in a poster size. Probably stick it somewhere obvious. Ooooo I've got lotsa tricks......so he better don't mess with me. Orr bee goot!

DDU: Did you change ya address from World vision or not? If not how can the letter reach you. I've sent him my graduation picture.HEEHEE< i told him to study hard as knowledge is power.Yeeeeaaah! With good knowledge background it will take him to any parts of the world.I is such a good 'mother'.*chuckles*

Dentist Down Under said...

Rachel: Can't. I was too naive back then and too trusting. I gave him 4 weeks notice to leave but a week later he told me not to come to work but he'll pay me for the remaining 3 weeks and said he'll put it down in writing when he gets back to Brisbane. I was stupid enough to trust his words and didn't tell him to put it down in writing right there and then. He didn't pay me. I wouldn't knock him out to do the full clearance. I want him to feel my wrath! Just tie him up and do it without anaesthetic!

Flatfeet: It's something that helps to reverse early decay. My prof invented it. That stuff is not cheap. ;p I got them to send my address to my work place. ;p