
Thanks to the impromptu fugging blackout. I thought I can't get this blog entry submitted on time.
On the happier note/s, I've received overseas sms from KH (one of my dude pals who always being forced by me to read my blog), JP, my lovely sista rang me, Esther -my long time nursing gf and Kin Weng- also rang me and very very sweet of him to send me a picture of tulips!
I told him that he should remind my future 'Mr Right' that I like tulips very much. hurhur.
Lizzy sent me an E-card and along with D got me a bag as a pressie.
Ultimately, it doesn't seemed to bad on the day but somehow, I feel the sense of emptiness ;(
I would still say this is one of the lousiest day I've ever felt.
My stupid bro didn't even wish me - knn.
5 comments:
Erm, happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow,what a rare guest, FF. Know u find leaving comment on blogger leh chey.
Thanks for the wishes dear.
Hi Dearie!!
Sorry I forgot the exact date but I am lucky to have been able to go out to dinner with you two nights in a row!!! :) That was our early celebration right? Anyway happy XX birthday!! You are still so young ;) *hug*
Happy Belated Birthday Dearest :P
Kam siah to all the lovely ladies. ;D
Post a Comment