Meet your Mr hotties here
The mag, Cleo (Jan issue) had featured best 31 ways to meet sexy single men. Spread the wisdom girls.
I've picked a few tips from the article which I think personally are quite achievable. Thanks to Cleo for coming up such a fabulous topic indeed.
To meet him, you can go
1) around the world -that's sensible. When you travel, you tend to get more opportunity to meet new people with different culture.
2) bars- comedy nights, sports bar where men lurk
3) concerts - most likely to meet someone with same interest
4) fancy dress party - great way to strike up a conversation with a different outfit.For instance, yon can dress up as a Betty Boo.
5) events - art festivals, music parties
6) Friend's party - high chance of being introduced amongst friends.
Can't dressed up like a Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan or not having beautiful hair like Mischa Barton?
Here's some tips and my own 'experiences' on fashion pointers which will help you to avoid a meltdown:
1) Pick the best colour that suits you. Perferably bright tones unless you got a drop dead gorgeous black outfit.
2) Get armed with accessories! All you need is just one outstanding accessories (a pair of chunky earrings, featured necklaces..etc) to draw the attention to your face.
3)Shoes- Wear whatever it's appropriate and comfortable. Don't expect to flaunt yaself with a limping gait with blisters caused by LV shoes.
4) Show your skin! Apply shimmer powder and make it glow on skin! If you are wearing pants, make sure you wear a sexy top. And vice versa.
5) Makeup- Hardly know any guys who dare to chat with girls with too dramatic makeup. Hence, keep it to the minimal level. It would be really sad for a guy to think he is dating this girl with big eyes and double eyelids and the next round, he is wondering if he has dated the wrong girl when she doesn't put on her dramatic makeup effect.-_-
Conversation style
YES to:
- **keeping the chat light and tease+++ (that work really well; I remember I've always tease my irish old 'flame' and the next thing is he planted soft kiss on my lips-no further action later though)
- Lean closer and pretend you can't hear him clearly
- Show to your confident by giving compliment another girl.
-Smile Smile Smile. Why hide those pearly whites?Make use of them!
NO to:
-work chats
-Don't give too much information on yourself easily.At least this will help to keep up his interest in you.
- Pretend you are interested but with half desire. You know the guessing game.
**disclaimer: This entry is meant to be share with fellow bloggers for the interest of reading and has absolutely no desire to copyright in anyway or another.
7 comments:
You forgot to mention private hospitals where dying lao ah peks lurk. ;p
I think the most important thing is to be yourself and have fun.
Hehe is your blog turning into an agony Aunt column? I agree with DDU to be yourself is the most important thing. Its great when its all comfortable, less fights and misunderstandings later.
Dress is good especially for special occasions but don't forget if you end up with him long term, hes going to see you first thing in the morning and when you have PMS and are bloated etc. So real love is the most important thing.
Hee Hee,
Following the mag's advice about meeting Mr. hotties at the places listed, you don't meet the handsome boy next door, you meet.........SHARKS!
lol
Hey guys, of course I do agree with all of you being true to yourself is the best policy.
I've always be myself but sometimes I wonder I may be frighten off some dudes for my exceptional craziness. Then again, at the end of the day, the guy gotta love me for who I am (yeah rach, my PMS and swelling of tummy)and of course vice versa.
Hurhur! I wonder why how come Uglybaldie never intro any dudes to me ......
Rach: Guess what? I've always wanted to become a fashion editor.
what about meeting men on blogs? :P
Meeting men on blog sounds like a good idea.But it means in near future, one has to blog more discreetly (hurhur)after knowing each other. Well, there's always a possibly that one can meet great hunk (like you?)via blog then.
Post a Comment