Hullo! This is Mdm Flatfeet and my boobs are not flat.
*Disclaimer: Any events or incidents as described here are purely frictional or in my pre/post manic stage.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Post B'day entry Oh, my bro did message me. I shall take the 'scolding' back. This is what he sent me :" Happy birthday. Find a bf lah!"
Calling himself my bro. D'oh! I don't find men, men find me.
3 comments:
Hee Hee, you're cute.
It takes two hands to clap lah!
We are now into 2006 so no shame to make the first move!
sounnd advice from your uncle and also someone in the know "wink"
Naw.. I agree with you Ling... Sometimes, it's nicer to have the guys making the first move! ahhahah!
Unclebaldie: I'm beri conservative minded one. So i usually don't make the first move. At least I've got the support for Eliza ;p
Post a Comment