Woohoo. Firstly, she was my blogger mate. Next, she become my new /current/latest friend and also the first guest to my home. So sad right, as you can tell I can count the friends I have here with my ten fingers. Dentist Rach was in town for 2 weeks doing her postgrad course on intravenous sedation. So fun right? I wanna learn to sedate those rich ah peks and run off with their bling bling too ;p
Rach was such a fun loving person and always offered to give me a lift whenever we meet up.
She brought me to this local chinese Singapore resturant on a Thursday night. Finally after so long,I had my first real taste of mee goreng and nasi lemak.

Then, Rach also had her haircut before returning to the kampong (rural area) this weekend
This dessert place offers a total of 72 different flavours of ice-creams. Special thing about this place is they do have quite a few favours to cater for the diabetics as well.
We also had a sumptous meal at Korean resturant prior proceeding to a dessert place on Friday night. I had a combo dessert set which include a hazelnut slice (which doesn't taste like Hazelnut except for the 2 nuts there), Gelato lemon ice-cream (too citrus) with cream on side.
I had an excellent time to Rach and definitely we look forward to our super makan trip again.Hor Rachel jie?


4 comments:
hehe yeah I had a great time with you too!!! Can't wait to invite you to my new place (Wherever that will be) in Bathurst and we can go see some cows and taste from some winerys etc. But of course it was wonderful having some lobang to eat yummy spicy food together with!! Can't wait to go out with you again when I am back for clinicals in June!! Hopefully will see you before then. Thank you so much for the nice mum mum snackies you bought for me, keeping me awake on the drive home :)
haha I laughed at your suggestion of sedating the ah peks! good idea! now we just need to open our foot and mouth clinic :D
For some unknown reasons Rachel's suggestion reminds me of foot and mouth disease ;p
hehe that is the play on words DDU :)
Rachel: Glad to know that you've reached home safe and sound.Gosh, I can't believe it's back to work tomorrow. No worries on the snacks. You will need it anyway. I used to drive 2 hours to work in Perth and so I would know how you feel driving at such a distance.
Yes! Foot and mouth clinic sounds great.
Our 'reassuring' mission statement: We are here to treat problems with excellent care and not spread the disease.
d'oh!
DDU:That's foot, mouth, hand disease. We haven't got a 'hands' person. So there you go. hurhur
Post a Comment