Euroka Retirement Village
That's where I went to render my foot services to the old folks living there. I have never been to North Beach suburb and yet, it was indeed a fantastic place with great coastlines. Took me about half and hour to get there with the traffic in the morning. I took a pic of the area after work so stay tune dudes!
Someone had actually fully booked the whole bloody long list of appointments without a lunch break in between. Gosh* I could have work from 8.30am to 2pm constantly non-stop. Thanks to Gwen (my patient) who was kind enough to make me a cheese tomato sandwich. She even brought me an apple as well! That was soo sweet of her. And the other patient even make me a cuppa tea with some biscults which she brought it down from home. George ( another of my patient) even offered to clean up the place after I am done. All these folks fufilled my day and being so kind to me even I didn't know them at all.
Went out last night to Oriels with Christine's friends with her b.f. I can't deny the fact that those people are really boring to the extreme. I get to chat up to Z and C most of the time while pretending to ignore the presence of the rest. I know I am a bad girl *lol*
Feel like taking a nap now..*again* It has been becoming more like a habit in the evening. Chatted with D (en) last night online and hope he feels much better today despite whatever shit his wife is doing to him. I feel sorry for him and if I were his daughter, I would detest mommy forever for hurting daddy. Because I do understand that her actions are just soo wrong and unacceptable. It's quite unbelievable how he can channel all his energy in treating patients.
No comments:
Post a Comment