Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Athlete's Foot

Here I am not describing about the condition (or called it Hongkong feet) on the fungal infection of the foot but it's just the name of the store which sells sports footwear.

I just came back a few hours ago from attending a private party organised by Athlete's foot and solely invitation extended to podiatrists only. The best thing about attending such little party is that at the end of the talks, the podiatrists are entitled to buy any shoes from the rack at a great discount of 45% off the retail price. I bought a pair of New Balance for Mom as her pair of Reeboks has been trashed into the bin ages ago. Plus, got a free 3/4 sleeved t-shirt from the new brand of sports shoes "Ryka" that caters only for sports woman and and plently of discount vouchers for my clients.

At least, I am on my way to recovery from getting a bad sore throat. Seen a dr yesterday and quite surprisingly , Amoxillin works well on me. After taking 3 tabs I think I am fit enough to go for a karaoke session ;p I have been taking a lot of rest especially afternoon naps this week. Think my body is protesting against me being too stressed last week.

Gonna take my time to flip through the catelogues from the suppliers before I start making an order for the stuffs I need to bring along to prison.

White water rafting postponed to November and I'll be going to Northam again next Friday. Hopefully I'll get some good pictures to paste on my tourist webpage.

Still thinking should I go for the State conference or not.........cost $145 a day....

No comments: