Sunday, September 12, 2004

Inner Voices

I wasn't very pleased that I gotta fetch people up and down to the clubs most of the time last week. It's the people whom I don't at all. I undestand R doesn't wanna disappoint her friends but if I don't say yes, that makes me sound like an evil person. Indeed, it's all because she is on tour and that's why I didn't make a din out of it. Remember it's doesn't happen only once. On the other hand, I hate to tell her that she is being a little naive in her relationship with the b.f. What right do I have to say it anyway. Since she has made the choice , she gotta be brave to face whatever circumstances that come along. Not just whining and upsetting herself because she can't reach her boyfriend in Australia on the phone.
VN is right, I am a big softie and easy being ripped off by others.

Clubbing was kinda boring sh*t on Saturday. First, have to pick up C (whom i just got to know) and R. The problem is C's nonverbal cues (eg, folding across her arms most of the time) just tell me she is not interested?. Geez, don't think I would actually meet her just because I thought Christine n her friends were coming to Metros as well - which in the end, they didn't come! Well, some people are just being indecisive and like the idea of 'flying aeroplane' ( giving empty promises).

Went out with F in the arvo for dim sum and being so nice of me again (and also with the thought of her coming from a poorer background), I paid for the meal. That was cool with me. But what I can't stand is that if she can't afford to pay the shirt for a friend's present, why insist buying it on the spot then? She tried to pay via the bank card which doesn't work at all. In the end, I just paid it on her behalf to save ourselves from embrassement. If she is sensible enough, she would have come back next time to buy the shirt then. I don't know what have I done in my previous life as if I am owing her favours all the time. Yes, I lent her my bag, shoes and gave her a cardigan unreluctantly. . I've already verberlized that I have certain amount of bills to pay on time and yet she still doesn't get the clue.

Why am I keep having such feeling of people ripping me off?




No comments: